The only type of quote better than a wise saying is that which brings a sense of humor and laughter as it communicates real truth to the whole world.
Check out below for a good laugh
- I want to peacefully die in my sleep as my grandfather did not scream and yelling like passengers in his vehicle.
- Borrow money from a pessimist; you know why they will not expect it back.
- I love this myth that the rings of planet Saturn are made of lost airline baggage.
- The doctor broke the good news to me that, I have a disease that will be named after me.
- A successful man is he who makes more money than his wife can exhaust, a successful lady is one who gets such a man.
- Its knowledge knows that a tomato is a fruit; it is not wisdom including it in a fruit salad.
- Why the hell do people start by saying “no offense” just before they say or do something that hugely offends you?
- Telling the truth is the way to lie, some keenly edited truth.
- Never get into an argument with an idiot, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you pathetically with experience.
- It does not make you a Christian going to church, just like standing in a garage makes you no vehicle.
- Males only have two feelings, horny or hungry. If you meet him without an erection, please make him a sandwich.
- Never at any time take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.
- Stealing from a single author is plagiarism, stealing from many is research.
- My mom never sees anything wrong with calling me “son of a bitch.”
- Some people bring happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- It was impossible repairing your brakes, so I made your hooter louder.
- You spend the first two years teaching and training a child to talk and walk; the next sixteen years are spend forcing them to remain seated and quite.
- I keep wondering why Noah did not swat the two mosquitoes.
- The problem with being punctual is that nobody appreciates. Wait until you arrive late.
- It is true that hard work has never killed anyone, but why should I take the risk?
- I grew up together with my six brothers that are how I learned dancing is waiting for the bathroom.
That was funny right? keep smiling all the time, it is healthy.